Located across the driveway from Langwarrin Sports Medicine Centre, Ocean Kids Physio is a unique paediatric physiotherapy service that provides high quality, evidence based solutions to any child’s movement problem.
Ocean Kids Paediatric Physiotherapists have extensive experience working with babies, children and teenagers with a multitude of neurological and musculoskeletal conditions from birth and beyond. Common conditions treated include:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays including treatment of premature babies
- Babies with head shape concerns or neck tightness
- Orthopaedic concerns e.g. club foot, flat feet, hip dysplasia and toe walking
- Hypermobility and connective tissue disorders
- Chronic fatigue and dysautonomia
- Chronic or referred pain affecting one or more joints including JIA
- Dizziness and headaches
All Paediatric Physios’ are highly trained and skilled in assisting your child to improve their movement, by assessing and addressing the factors that affect their movement. Movement can be impaired by a number of causes related to their genetics, nerves, reflexes, muscles, posture, acute injuries, brain injuries and pain.
Ocean Kids Physio believe in working with your family towards achieving your child’s functional goals. These could be anything from crawling to running to surfing!
Following an initial 60 minute assessment, Ocean Kids Physio will determine an individual treatment plan to suit your child’s needs and goals.
For more information visit www.oceankidsphysio.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0497 897 162.